sticky Jarvis Joomla Framework for Joomla 3.x

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #7603 by Trung Duong
Jarvis RESPONSIVE framework comes with very intuitive, easy to use admin interface. Our purpose is to build unifying layouts, designs,functions, flexible, robust and powerful Joomla! templates! and it's comming soon

Some screenshot:

1. Logo and bookmark icons, rentina home screen icon for mobile, tablet device ...

2. Layout style, typography and advance css. Multiple style for your template

Add or edit addition style

3.It's layout builder, you can create your layout and adjustment as you want for each device screen size, insert dynamic row, column and you can add position for module too.

Column setting

Row setting

Add positions

4.And advance setting

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by Trung Duong.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #8652 by Israel Ndukwe
Does Jarvis work on Joomla v3.5.1? I have installed the starter template and plugin and I can't even access the template's basic settings interface.

More
7 years 10 months ago #8656 by Kiên
Could you please explain or send url to site?
you just describe this I could not detect an issue to support

Time to create page: 0.245 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam