normal jarvis error

More
7 years 8 months ago #8800 by Elena Rizova
jarvis error was created by Elena Rizova
I have installed the free template OT Dulcet and the OMG Menu wasn't working so I have read that I have to install the Jarvis framework. I have downloaded and installed the package (all 4 plugins plg_jarvis, tpl_omstarter, plg_omgshortcodes and plg_xtdshortcodes), but now I have another error:

Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/X/public_html/plugins/system/jarvis/lib/jarvis/template/Builder.php on line 329

Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/X/public_html/plugins/system/jarvis/lib/jarvis/template/Builder.php on line 332

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/X/public_html/plugins/system/jarvis/lib/jarvis/template/Builder.php on line 276

How I can fix this???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #8803 by Kiên
Replied by Kiên on topic jarvis error
please add block on layout tab.
the issue due no data on jarvis.

More
7 years 3 months ago #9002 by andres ubeda
Replied by andres ubeda on topic jarvis error
Hi @caselock can you be more illustrative. What you mean, when you say "please add block on layout tab" ?. Have the same problem. Thanks!

More
7 years 3 months ago #9003 by Kiên
Replied by Kiên on topic jarvis error
Bi Babel13!
Could you please access to administrator / Extensions / Template / Choose OT template / click to Layout tab / Add a block/ click Save button

Time to create page: 0.249 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam