normal Pagination and div.mega_logo_p

More
11 years 7 months ago #2076 by Carina Pillay
Hi,

can someone please help me with this. The page navigation isnt displaying properly, how do i correct this? 70.86.182.52/~icomsaor/index.php/the-news

and how do i remove the div.mega_logo_p, i have a logo which is bigger that the size that is supposed to fit in this box, will this affect the website at all, in terms of the way it displays?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #2079 by Linh Robert
Hi,

For the pagination, edit the css (eg: template.css) and find this code:
Code:
.pagination ul li { display: inline; margin: 0 5px; text-align: center; }
add some styling as this:
Code:
.pagination ul li { background: none repeat scroll 0 0 transparent; display: inline; float: none; margin: 0 5px 0 0; padding: 3px; text-align: center; }

The logo: you replaced the new logo with larger size, so need change it size declare (layout.css) like this:
Code:
.mega_logo a.logobox { background: url("../images/logo.png") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent; display: block; height: 109px; /* this is new height */ width: 209px; /* this is new width*/ }

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
11 years 7 months ago #2097 by Carina Pillay
fantastic, thanks, will try this out!

More
11 years 7 months ago #2114 by Carina Pillay
thank you very much, changes work. just one more question please, how do I remove the block? I don want the block around my logo

More
11 years 7 months ago #2118 by Linh Robert
Hi,
you can edit layout.css and change background as this
Code:
.mega_logo_i { background: #FFFFFF; /* the original is orange #FF7E00 */ overflow: hidden; }

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carina Pillay

More
11 years 6 months ago #2358 by Carina Pillay
Thanks for the help! One last question please and i will stop being a pain in the rear B)

I want my logo to be larger in size, but everytime i increase the size of the logo, then the whole background increases in size and then it just looks odd having all this white space behind the top menu. How do I enlarge my logo and keep the white background, where both my logo and top menu sit, the same size?

Hope i am making sense?

Time to create page: 0.249 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam