normal Items not showing up?

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #6775 by Dan Summers
When I assign an item to a sub-category in virtuemart, it shows up in the front end sometimes, but most of the time nothing shows up.

I tried deleting the alias of the categories and that worked at first. Then when I take the item off that category and save. Then put the item back on that category, it doesn't show up anymore.

When I try to assign the item to any other category it does not show up either.

Deleting the alias of the categories no longer works, the items just won't show up.

This only happens when I try to assign an item to a sub-category. If I assign them to top level categories they appear just fine.
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Dan Summers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

10 years 3 months ago #6778 by Trung Duong
Can you show me your site url, What's module that you're using to show your product ? i think you had selected display random product ?

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.225 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam