normal Changing template colors

More
11 years 3 months ago #3596 by Charles Bovalis
I was wondering if there is an easy way to change the color of some parts of the template, ie: the top header section, or even the background of the template. I can start look at the CSS that got delivered with the template, but before I do that, I was wondering if there was an easier way.

Thank you
Charles Bovalis

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

11 years 3 months ago #3598 by Trung Duong
Hello,

This template can be change color by css element ;)

Best Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
11 years 2 months ago #3619 by Ahmad Tauseef
I am also stuck at changing colors, I have plenty of css sheets,and i tweaked almost all n nothing happened, even my deleted images folder n still havnt effect on page. its so wierd. plz help me to change colors

More
11 years 2 months ago #3624 by Trung Duong
Hello,

You have downloaded our template without payment from this account and now you wanna get help the same too ?

Best Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
11 years 2 months ago #3630 by Ahmad Tauseef
Dear sir i have purchased this template,bcoz we havnt facility in my country to pay directly on internet so I paid to a person here in my area for this template,he said he purchased from U so dont know wats in between story. I asked him to change colors n he said its not possible thats y i am asking on ur website assuming I have legitmate right. If U assumed me didnt buy Ur template then offcourse I dont deserve support from U but U hadn't right to accuse me.

More
10 years 8 months ago #5551 by Maciej Walczak
Hi,
I can't change color of link. By changing the parameters in the admin sets only one color regardless of the entered parameters. I can't change this even on css.
I would also like remove the text "Designed by Omegatheme.com" after copyright information.
I know there was this possibility for members. Plz help me, it'is very important to me.
Best Regards

Time to create page: 0.286 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam