normal OT Before After Image Plugin and K2

More
8 years 1 month ago #8501 by Adam Kliczek
Hi. First of all, thank you for relasing this plugin - it works really well in Joomla core articles, it is responsive and what's more, it's free. :) Recently I tried to use it on my blog, which is based on K2, but unfortunaltely it doesn't work good - the slider jumps back to the starting position every time I try to move it (please have a look here: adamcli.linuxpl.eu/index.php/test-k2 ). I guess there is some JavaScript or jQuery conflict with K2, but I don't know how to handle it. Could you please help me?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #8503 by kien nguyen
Hello!

Thanks for using our plugin!
I have re-made plugin, add new option column with for plugin.
You can using default option for all shortcode or for each shortcode, please add new option like: {twenty}image1=demo1.jpg|image2=demo2.jpg|columnwidth=3{twenty} columnwidth number rangrer 1 to 12 :)
Please access to Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/joomla/extensions/284...re-after-image-slide
download new update.

Regards, Kien

More
8 years 1 month ago #8506 by Adam Kliczek
Thanks, I updated the plugin. Unfortunately, there is still problem with the slider in K2 items. Please have a look here: adamcli.linuxpl.eu/index.php/test-k2 adamcli.linuxpl.eu/index.php/test-k2 . There are 3 menu items on this page - the first is Joomla article and the second is K2 item. OT Before After plugin works fine in the first, but wrong in the second. This is freshly installed Joomla 3.4.8 + K2 2.6.9.

More
8 years 1 month ago #8507 by Kiên
Could you please send to me info access to admin, I'll check it.

More
8 years 1 month ago #8508 by Adam Kliczek
OK, sure. How can I send you this access data privately?

More
8 years 1 month ago #8509 by Kiên
Please send email to contact(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Time to create page: 0.259 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam