normal OT Before-After : Sliders slipls out of the images

More
8 years 1 month ago #8510 by Piero Annoni
Just installed and add to a module but when published it starts ok but as soon as I move the slider across the images the slider goes off the images and can't get it back.
Please help
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #8511 by Kiên
Hello pieroa!

Could you please send info access admin to email contact: contact(at)omegatheme(dot)com I'll check it for you!

Regards,
Kien

More
8 years 1 month ago #8520 by Piero Annoni
fixed it, thank you was my mistake.
But now a very stupid question, how do I replicate the plugin in an article?
i copyed and pasted the code changing just the images path but I see only your company logo and nothing else.

this is what I did into the article:

{twenty}image1=images/images/coverimages/primadopo/1prima.jpg|image2=images/images/coverimages/primadopo/2dopo.jpg|columnwidth=12{twenty}

{twenty}image1=images/beforeafterimagesslide/Fotografiaprimaedopo01.jpg|image2=images/beforeafterimagesslide/Fotografiaprimaedopo22.jpg|columnwidth=12{twenty}

the first shows up correctly, the second not.
Thank you very much
Piero

More
8 years 1 month ago #8522 by Kiên
On the path 2, please remove "images/beforeafterimagesslide"
correct syntax shortcode is:
Code:
{twenty}image1=Fotografiaprimaedopo01.jpg|image2=Fotografiaprimaedopo22.jpg|columnwidth=12{twenty}

More
8 years 1 month ago #8525 by Piero Annoni
Actually is not working, now I put all 4 images in the same folder and just copy and paste the code changing only the file names as following:

{twenty}image1=images/images/coverimages/primadopo/1prima.jpg|image2=images/images/coverimages/primadopo/2dopo.jpg|columnwidth=12{twenty}
{twenty}image1=images/images/coverimages/primadopo/3prima.jpg|image2=images/images/coverimages/primadopo/4dopo.jpg|columnwidth=12{twenty}

first code is correctly displayed, the second I just see two logos
Attachments:

More
8 years 1 month ago #8526 by Kiên
Please add image to folder "images/beforeafterimagesslide" and use syntax shotcode:
Code:
{twenty}image1=1.jpg|image2=2.jpg|columnwidth=6{twenty}
our coder maybe get url image with folder "beforeafterimagesslide", this is the folder is created when you install the plugin and the purpose is to contain photos and calling it externally.

Time to create page: 0.270 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam