normal Handle moving to center of screen.

More
7 years 1 month ago #9030 by Edvin Söderlund
Hi!

I have a small problem with the plugin. The handle isn't working correctly and moves by its own will to the center of the screen ( can be experienced here ). I did some tests and noticed that it works when CComment, the component I use for my comments, is disabled ( working version here ). What is causing this and can I do something about it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #9032 by Kiên
Hello, thanks for using our plugin!
the problem due confict css and js (I have seen the component ccomment load and using motool).
Could you please try again disable js or css from component for the test.
Regards,
Kien

More
7 years 1 month ago #9034 by Edvin Söderlund
Thanks for the reply!

How would I disable js exactly? I removed the CSS for the CComment component and the problem was still there.

More
7 years 1 month ago #9035 by Kiên
Hi,
I have seen your site load css from the component ccomment, please check: edse1991.demojoomla.com/media/com_commen...lt/css/bootstrap.css

More
7 years 1 month ago #9038 by Edvin Söderlund
Now the css is removed again (by renaming the css folder for the ccomment component).

How different is the handle compared to the overlay image? Because the overlay image (the "new" image) is in the right position but not the handle.

More
7 years 1 month ago #9039 by Kiên
Could you please send infor access to email: [email protected] I'll check the issue on your site

Time to create page: 0.256 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam