normal Custom Fields problem

More
10 years 9 months ago #5157 by Teodorescu Catalin
Hy,

I have an problem with custom fields on products details page.

[attachment:1]C:\fakepath\customfield.jpg[/attachment]

I want to put it like select field not radio list... how to change it?

I changed on custom fields on menu ... i selected "It`s a list?" but nothing changed...and design is still broken...
Help me pls.. thx !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #5158 by Linh Robert
Hi,
could you re-attache the screenshot here?

Also, please tell us what is still broken? a screenshot will be nice.

Thanks!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #5159 by Teodorescu Catalin
Sry,

I cant put attachament... i get an server error.

[IMG

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Also i want to modify size of products image ....

In print-screen you will see how display image of product... i want to be more big not frame big and image small... and make thumbs more small... becouse is to big !
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by Teodorescu Catalin.

More
10 years 9 months ago #5182 by Linh Robert
Hi,
For images, did you try set the larger size for thumbnail image in backend VM configuration (administrator/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=config, "Templates" tab) and then re-upload / re-create thumbnail?

Also, if it not help, try edit "templates/.../css/customs.thumb.productdetails.css", add this code:
Code:
div#large_image_holder ul li img {width: 100%;}
and hope this help.

For custom field styling, if we can see your site we can check and provide the css code snippet for your case. So if your site is available online please provide site url.

Also, you can use firebug addon of firefox to find the elements and try customize / fix the styling.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

Time to create page: 0.245 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam