normal E_NOLOGIN_ACCESS E_NOLOGIN_ACCESS

More
12 years 1 month ago #615 by Rubens santos
HI,

By registering on the site is fine, validating everything works perfectly, but when I make the purchase and put the login and password registered, of any user, the following error appears: E_NOLOGIN_ACCESS
E_NOLOGIN_ACCESS and I can not go ahead.
In the admin user also appears but I can go forward.
Could you help me? www.camisetanova.com.br (if you want to try signing up and making a purchase).

thank you
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #619 by Linh Robert
Hi,
I've tried to register and active then login into VM shop of your site, the error happen as you said.
But, when I tried to login with original Joomla login module of your site, error still appear! This is maybe you site have something wrong in configuration. Please check your configuration of global setting to allow user login. (Other clients did not get this error.)

Thanks for using our products!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #631 by Rubens santos
has something to do with the version of joomla and virtuemart? because the overall configuration as is normal with respect to user

joomla 1.5.25
virtuemart 1.1.9

when inside virtuemart change the user type it works, one thing I noticed was that the registered users in joomla virtuemart are not enrolled in, does it have any relation? I ask one please help in this situation.
thank you
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by Rubens santos.

More
12 years 1 month ago #632 by Linh Robert
Hi,

when inside virtuemart change the user type it works, one thing I noticed was that the registered users in joomla virtuemart are not enrolled in, does it have any relation? I ask one please help in this situation.

It maybe. Could you please provide us admin access to the site? If could, give us here and we can check more closer.

Thanks!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:

More
12 years 1 month ago #635 by Rubens santos
I tried to give permission to the user that you created, but it does not have access to joomla, virtuemart only to then deleted and recreated its user in joomla with super user permission, he continued without access to joomla virtuemart but in this as super user . To which email address I can send the admin password for my site, or has the post here and be visible only to you?

thank you

More
12 years 1 month ago #637 by Linh Robert
Hi,
You can login to administrator section, navigate to User Manager, then create a new user with administrator role. Then send us info via contact form or services(a)omegatheme(dot)com

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.249 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam