normal Slide show is not working perfectly

More
12 years 3 months ago #308 by Chivi Sathya
I installed the OT Calibra free joomla1.7 template. The slides(images) are not showing right side. But the slider content is appearing left side... can someone help me to fix this issue?

Thanks in advance
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #311 by Linh Robert

chivi wrote: I installed the OT Calibra free joomla1.7 template. The slides(images) are not showing right side. But the slider content is appearing left side... can someone help me to fix this issue?

Thanks in advance

Hi chivi,
Did you insert images to the articles? This module will get the first found image in the article (or introtext part if there is a readmore break).
Also could you please give us a link?

Thanks for using our products!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
12 years 3 months ago #312 by Chivi Sathya
I dont understand where I have to insert the articles with images? visit the site www.divyaprerna.org

This is a non profit organisation for which I want to install this template. If you help me to fix this issue in 2 hrs time...it will be useful for me...otherwise I have to look after some other working templates to complete the job.

I appreciate your time and help.

Thanks. Regards, ChiVi

More
12 years 3 months ago #313 by Linh Robert

chivi wrote: I dont understand where I have to insert the articles with images? visit the site www.divyaprerna.org

This is a non profit organisation for which I want to install this template. If you help me to fix this issue in 2 hrs time...it will be useful for me...otherwise I have to look after some other working templates to complete the job.

I appreciate your time and help.

Thanks. Regards, ChiVi

Please give us your administrator account via www.omegatheme.com/contact-us/contact-support-team.html and I will directly do it for you, so you can follow that.

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
12 years 3 months ago #317 by Chivi Sathya
Thank you. I myself tried and understand how to insert the images. I am very happy to use this template.

Regards,
Chivi. :cheer:

Time to create page: 0.340 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam