normal bg of article's content are not displaying

More
12 years 2 months ago #335 by Chivi Sathya
Hello Team,

The Background of the article's content and right & left modules bg's are not displaying. Can someone help me to solve this?

Regards,
ChiVi
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #336 by Linh Robert

chivi wrote: Hello Team,

The Background of the article's content and right & left modules bg's are not displaying. Can someone help me to solve this?

Regards,
ChiVi

Hi ChiVi,

As you see the demos, the homepage/frontpage don't show article, just show modules. In inner-page show article and right modules.
The module when published will have a class "megamod" in it html code, and the background you see is presented by this css:
Code:
.megamod { background: url("../images/mod-br.jpg") no-repeat scroll 100% 100% transparent; ... }

I have a suggest that, since you are not family with them (modules/articles administrating, frontpage presenttation, etc.) you should install the downloaded Demos Installation package in your localhost and follow it to understand how to work with all of them. That's the fast way to make your site.
And how to install the Demos package? It's as same as you install the original Joomla! package. Or you can see here .

Thanks for using our products!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket www.omegatheme.com/member/
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.240 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam