normal not showing the date of publication

More
12 years 3 months ago #385 by Lilya Nizamutdinova
Good day! I am having two problems:
1) not showing the date of publication
2) the feeling that the article does not fit into the template, as in one article the picture is automatically reduced in size, and the other no longer complied with word wrap and paragraph with a picture began to flock to the previous one.
If you set the pattern of recruitment Beez2 joomla 1.7, these problems disappear.
Help fix this, I have little experience.
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #386 by Linh Robert

ln2121 wrote: Good day! I am having two problems:
1) not showing the date of publication
2) the feeling that the article does not fit into the template, as in one article the picture is automatically reduced in size, and the other no longer complied with word wrap and paragraph with a picture began to flock to the previous one.
If you set the pattern of recruitment Beez2 joomla 1.7, these problems disappear.
Help fix this, I have little experience.

Hi ln2121,
Could you please post your site url and / or a screenshot?
I have a suggest that you can install the demos package, then check if it works as our OT Calibra demos( Joomla 1.5 , Joomla 1.7 ) or not.

Thanks for using our products!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
12 years 3 months ago #387 by Lilya Nizamutdinova
I can not give a reference, because site on your computer. A screenshot attached: photo number 1 on your template, № 2 The same site on another template, 3 - on your, February 4 at the other ...
Demo data also found use for training. Posted an article on the site with the demo - the same thing.

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

More
12 years 3 months ago #388 by Linh Robert
Hi ln2121,
In templates/mega_calibra/html/, rename the folder com_content to com_content_bak and retry. Remember to choose Show create date, published date, etc. in Administrator section -> Content -> Article manager -> Options.

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32

More
12 years 3 months ago #400 by Lilya Nizamutdinova
Com_content folder renamed in com_content_bak. Publication date is now displayed. Thank you! What do the text to be displayed correctly with the pictures? I'd like to use the template. Help find out ...

More
12 years 3 months ago #402 by Linh Robert

ln2121 wrote: What do the text to be displayed correctly with the pictures? I'd like to use the template. Help find out ...

Hi,
This will be nice if you use some HTML & CSS skill, also table drawing, etc.
You can read some tutorial here docs.joomla.org/Article_Management ,section "Editing an Article", "Tutorials", "FAQs".

If you have hosted test site and can give us site's admin, then can give you a direct example.

Time to create page: 0.280 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam