normal Out of alignment, Manufcturer logo dissapear, Weird cart behaviour

More
10 years 1 month ago #7200 by Azam Jusoh
Hi there,

I just installed the OT Ceramic with my Joomla 2.5.15, Virtuemart 2.0.12f.

I experienced a couple of problem already before I can have a rest for today. My error are as below:

1. The alignment of product thumbnails seem not to align properly when view in category layout (error1.jpg)

Attachment error1.jpg not found

I already set that each category image that will be created for thumbnail purpose have the porpotionate width and height. Even the Virtuemart Category Module menu also not display the correct alignment as the arrow seems to appear at a wrong state of main menu.

2. I am sure that I already insert the manufacture logo and yet the logo didn't appear at the front end especially inside the product detail page. (error2.jpg)

Attachment error2.jpg not found

3. Ok this one bit tricky. 1st, you view the details of the 1st product, next view another product details. And even if you are already inside a different product detail page, the 'product details' write up below still showing the details from the previous product. (error3.jpg & error3a.jpg)

Attachment error3.jpg not found

Attachment error3a.jpg not found

Kindly help me sort this out as I really like the OT Ceramic.

Thank you.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #7215 by Azam Jusoh
Oh ya, sorry that I forgot to mention that the live website can be view here: intelligent-server.com/demo/biy/

More
10 years 1 month ago #7222 by Azam Jusoh
Any admin sight around here? Can somebody say something? :dry:

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

10 years 1 month ago #7243 by Trung Duong
Can you send info to email ? so i can help.

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

Time to create page: 0.306 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam