normal Edit template width

More
10 years 7 months ago #5698 by Nick Nickop
Hello i would like to edit the width of clinical template, like your old templates that you have in configuration the posibility to edit Template Width - Left Column Width - Right Column Width.

I try to find it in template configuration but nothing!

I would like to have a Template Width:980px

Please tell me how i do this!

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

10 years 7 months ago #5705 by Trung Duong
Replied by Trung Duong on topic Re: Edit template width
You can add this code below into template.css file and adjustment the width value as you want. Remember this template is responsive layout, it will not work property with this responsive function.
Code:
@media (min-width: 1200px) { .container, .navbar-static-top .container, .navbar-fixed-top .container, .navbar-fixed-bottom .container { width: 1170px; } }

Best Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.273 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam