normal 2 custom blocks

More
10 years 2 months ago #6998 by Michaela Walter
Hi!

I would like to have just two custom blocks in the slideshow and not three. I deletet the third one and gave the other two blocks a width of 500px. Now the first block is behind the second block. When I put a margin-left for the second block then the responsiveness of the two blocks get lost. How can I stlye the two blocks so that they are still responsive but that the first buttons is not behind the second one?

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

10 years 2 months ago #6999 by Trung Duong
Replied by Trung Duong on topic Re: 2 custom blocks
Hi,

You should edit your custom html module and replacement span4 = span6

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Michaela Walter

More
10 years 2 months ago #7053 by Michaela Walter
Replied by Michaela Walter on topic Re: 2 custom blocks
Thank you this is working.

BUt when I change the size of the screen then the two boxes are overlapping and you cannot read the text of the first box anymore. What can I do to avoid this?

Thank you.

Time to create page: 0.330 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam