normal Zip file does not completely extract

More
10 years 4 months ago #6674 by Jacqueline Gordon
I cannot get the zip file to fully extract. It only partially extracts. I get one file folder, administrator and a few .txt files.

Can someone please check the source file of this download? I would really like to use it for my personal site.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

10 years 4 months ago #6676 by Trung Duong
Can you tell me the capacity of zip file that you had downloaded ? while downloading, did you get any error ?

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #6678 by Jacqueline Gordon
The file size is 45,983 KB. It starts unzipping and tells me it will be about 20 minutes, and then within seconds it is finished and incomplete.

I grabbed the other free template (SurfDev) and it extracted just fine. I just don't want to use that one.

I deleted all files on my computer this morning and downloaded again. Just in case. Now the file extracts a little more, but It starts out with 40, 20, 15, 10 and finally 4.4 minutes, Just as it has about 2 minutes left, it stops.

Now I have more file folders, but still not a complete quick start package.
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Jacqueline Gordon. Reason: added more information

More
10 years 4 months ago #6681 by Trung Duong
You should download that file again, i think you it has error with download incomplete zip file

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

Time to create page: 0.227 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam