normal Tables Empty on Virtuemart User Database

More
10 years 6 months ago #5923 by Joe Baires
Hi: I am using OT Cosmetics and I had found the following problem...

Your Virtuemart installation contains an error: No user as marked as vendor. Please fix this in your phpMyAdmin and set #__virtuemart_vmusers.user_is_vendor = 1 and #__virtuemart_vmusers.virtuemart_vendor_id = 1 to one of your administrator users. Please update all users to be associated with virtuemart_vendor_id 1.

Then I went to PHHMYADMIN and I had found that the following tales are completely empty...

_virtuemart_vmusers
_virtuemart_vendors
_vendors_en_gb
_virtuemart_userinfos

etc.

I had tried new installations but the problem is the same. In other templates by OT those tables are filled. Could you send us the queries to fill them?

:huh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

10 years 6 months ago #5930 by Trung Duong
Hello,

Please read document to fix this issue, you just need fill out data info for admin and enable your admin account is vendor then this error will be take away

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
10 years 6 months ago #5934 by Joe Baires
Great Support, mark it as solved!

:)

More
10 years 2 hours ago #7366 by William cee

trungdt wrote: Hello,

Please read document to fix this issue, you just need fill out data info for admin and enable your admin account is vendor then this error will be take away

Regards

'

So please where is the document, am having this issue with "OT-Sexyqueen"

Please help... i dont even know how to edtit tables in phpmyadmin

More
10 years 1 hour ago #7367 by Trung Duong
Hello,

Can you send me your information(hosting and joomla account) via email support below my signal ? so i can login and check it for you ?

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
10 years 20 minutes ago #7368 by William cee
Hi Support,

I thought you said there is a document with info on how to do this.

I rather learn how to do this, than you doing for me... and please i don't really know how to update values in phpmyadmin, if you can throw more light on that i will really appreciate.

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.287 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam