normal Problems with theme

More
11 years 2 months ago #3848 by Ramon Macias
Hi, I have bought your theme and there is an error that make imposible to repview the shop

This is the error

How can I fix it?

Strict Standards: Declaration of FrontController::displayHeader() should be compatible with ControllerCore::displayHeader($display = true) in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/toomuch/override/classes/controller/FrontController.php on line 4

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/toomuch/override/classes/controller/FrontController.php:4) in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/toomuch/classes/controller/FrontController.php on line 663

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/toomuch/override/classes/controller/FrontController.php:4) in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/toomuch/classes/controller/FrontController.php on line 664

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/toomuch/override/classes/controller/FrontController.php:4) in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/toomuch/classes/Tools.php on line 131

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

11 years 2 months ago #3855 by Trung Duong
Replied by Trung Duong on topic Re: Problems with theme
Hello,

The problem is your php issue, you can read more here:
stackoverflow.com/questions/1248952/php-...rict-standards-error

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
11 years 2 months ago #3866 by Ramon Macias
Just to try to understand. I Have to fix a PHP issue with a new theme in a new installation of PS 1.5 that I have pay for it?

Do you have a spetial discound for people that buy the template and have to fix something that should be done?

Just because I am a newbe with this I have bought your template, thinking that when you pay for something it will work out of the box, so, can someone help me without having to read a list of ways to fix this PHP errors?

If not, I will return the payment and the membership cause it is useless for me.

Regards

More
11 years 2 months ago #3881 by Trung Duong
Replied by Trung Duong on topic Re: Problems with theme
If you can send us FTP info then i can help you resolve that problem, please send it to : trungdt(at)omegatheme.com.

Thanks

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
11 years 1 month ago #4048 by Ramon Macias
Hi, I have send you the FTP address.

Hope you could fix it

Regards

RM

More
11 years 1 month ago #4071 by Ramon Macias
Hi trungdt. One week later and I have no answer and nobody has fix the problem.

Can not understand what kind of service do you give to your customers. Please, do something or I will talk with pay pal to return the payment ASAP.

Regards

Time to create page: 0.295 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam