normal Featured products not shown

More
11 years 7 months ago #1907 by juan alberto leon
I have problems again... Why have so many problem the template??!!!!!!!!!!..... now the mod_ot_custom_virtuemar_proudct don't show the products!!!!! in the home page michinalibre.com only show the title but the products, where is it??? don't show it?.... now, what code I have to edit???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #1908 by juan alberto leon
I have problems again... Why have so many problem the template??!!!!!!!!!!..... now the mod_ot_custom_virtuemar_proudct don't show the products!!!!! in the home page michinalibre.com only show the title but the products, where is it??? don't show it?.... now, what code I have to edit???

In basic options the number of displayed products are 8 and products per row are 4, so I don't think that it's my prblem
Attachments:

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #1917 by Linh Robert
Hi,
This problem did not come from templates or module you'll see. You can go to backend of Virtuemart, in products list, please choose a product to edit then save it. Repeat this action for all sample products (Just open then save) to update the new user state. You may also apply above action for categories.

After that you can see the front-end.

( The reason is when you install the demo package, the new admin user created and in some case it did not update the new user state for sample products. )

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket www.omegatheme.com/member/
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by Linh Robert.

More
11 years 7 months ago #1939 by juan alberto leon
You have all reason, perfect, that was the problem only, I had to save changes and ready!! thanks

Time to create page: 0.238 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam