normal OT scroller speed changing

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

10 years 1 day ago #7353 by Trung Duong
Please try this code:
Code:
$('#myCarousel-<?php echo $module->id; ?>').carousel({ interval: 2000 });

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 day ago #7354 by Andras Kovacs
That's working thank you. :)

More
9 years 3 weeks ago - 9 years 3 weeks ago #8008 by Andras Kovacs
Hello, trungdt,

Please help me about OT layer slider. I downloaded the Joomla 3.X version of OT Dulcet . It's a great template. How can I set OT layer slider and/or OT scroller to full width? In the Joomla 2.5 version of the template the scroller was full width. The layout style is set to Full width but slider width stayed 1140px. website: www.peopleclues.co.nz/

Please also write me how to change of the speed of the slider and scroller. Earlier you posted me this topic www.omegatheme.com/ot-scroller-displays-...nt-logos/timing.html but it drops Page not found message.

Thank you,
Andsmith
Last edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by Andras Kovacs.

Time to create page: 0.255 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam