normal 2.5 install?

More
11 years 5 months ago #2845 by Dionne Walker
2.5 install? was created by Dionne Walker
Downloaded the Ericpy template but it won't upload to Joomla - it says it's uploading, but when it gets to 100 percent, nothing happens.

This is Joomla 2.5 - the template says that it's 2.5 compatible, but I'm now wondering if that was the right download? I need to get this sorted out ASAP...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #2846 by Linh Robert
Replied by Linh Robert on topic Re: 2.5 install?
Hi,
Could you please tell us more detail? Or a screenshot of the installation problems also be useful.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
11 years 5 months ago #2862 by Dionne Walker
Replied by Dionne Walker on topic Re: 2.5 install?
Sure thing: When I go into the Extension Manager, I'm selecting the Ericpy template and pressing upload. At the bottom of my screen, I'm getting details of a download (25 percent, 50 percent, etc.).

When it gets to 100 percent, rather than my seeing some details about my new template, it just reverts back to the same empty Extension Manager box, as if I didn't ever upload anything. I go into templates and no Ericpy.

I can provide a screenshot when I get to my laptop.

More
11 years 5 months ago #2869 by Dionne Walker
Replied by Dionne Walker on topic Re: 2.5 install?
Hi there -

There's really not an appropriate screen shot for this - it will only show the empty upload box. Please help - I have to have this site together by Monday!

More
11 years 5 months ago #2876 by Linh Robert
Replied by Linh Robert on topic Re: 2.5 install?
Hi,
So you installed template via extension manager, you need make sure you choose the right file to upload.
(mega_ericpy_template_installation_package_j25.zip for example, not the one have word "demo" ).

Please extract the downloaded package and find in the folder Joomla2.5 (Joomla25).

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

Time to create page: 0.248 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam