normal Using Horizontal Scroller with "mavik Thumbnails"

More
10 years 10 months ago #4936 by Mike Payne
Greetings,

I'm working with the template very well, but I came across a small issue. Hopefully you can point to the area in the code so I can change.

This is what I have done:

1. I used a plugin called "mavik Thumbnails"
-- extensions.joomla.org/extensions/photos-...bWJuYWlscyI7fQ%3D%3D
-- This is a VERY popular and simple lightbox/thumbnail image extension.

2. When I install it, it works great. HOWEVER, it breaks the horizontal scroller as soon as I publish the extension.

3. The reasons this is because the extension takes the image that is in the article content and puts it in a /thumbnail directory.

Is there a way this can be fixed so you can use the image/thumbnail creator along with the horizontal scroller? It'd be great if you could. You can view the site here while it's in development: new.mbsportstraining.com.

Thanks!
-Mike
[email protected]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #4944 by Linh Robert
Hi,
Assume that:
You have the Original image upload in /images/, eg: /images/nice.jpg
You configure the thumbnail exention and choose the thumbnail destination is /images/thumbnail/. So above image in content is replaced by the thumbnail /images/thumbnail/images/nice.jpg. Is this right?

The scroller module: find the image in content and match "/images/nice.jpg" BUT will match "/images/thumbnail/images/nice.jpg" after you active the thumbnail plugin.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Hope these help.

Thanks!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket www.omegatheme.com/member/
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by Linh Robert.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.248 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam