normal Unable to Download Paid Countdown

More
7 years 6 months ago #8922 by Henry T
Hi,
I have purchased the event count down earlier but when I tried to download, it only gives me the free option. How do I get it? And I see in my account it shows Upcoming Event. This is not what we wanted. How do we get the countdown with no copyright text displayed?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #8923 by Kiên
Hi, thanks for using our extension!
The extension event count down is version free not sold.
If you want to remove all our copyright from php/html template file then you should purchase "Copyright or Brand removal" from here:
www.omegatheme.com/member/signup/additional

More
7 years 6 months ago #8924 by Henry T
Hello,
So what did I buy? Because it says to buy one extension...

More
7 years 6 months ago #8925 by Kiên
Hello,
we only have 3 extensions are selling www.omegatheme.com/joomla/extensions/tag...id-joomla-extensions rest all is free. This is encourage us to making more products for the community.
If you need remove credit link, please buy www.omegatheme.com/member/signup/additional We'll give you version removed creadit link. If you do not want to reinstall please send ftp I will delete it on your site.

Regards,
Kien

More
7 years 6 months ago #8926 by Henry T
Hi Kien,
I think it must be clearly stated on your site. I thought you could buy any of the extensions. Hence, we bought hoping the purchased version wouldn't have the copyright. So what do we do now?

More
7 years 6 months ago #8927 by Kiên
Sorry for causing confusion for you, I will send to you via e-mail module not copyright link, please contact: [email protected]

Time to create page: 0.273 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam