normal Alternative Layout

More
7 years 1 month ago #9101 by Daniel Champagne
How do I get the alternative layout function to work? I've created my own custom layout, created a php page for it so it shows up in the drop down, modified the css but the module doesn't seem to look at the alternative layout at all. What am I missing?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #9102 by Ha Pham
Replied by Ha Pham on topic Alternative Layout
Hi,
Module Event Countdown use 3 layout in path: modules/mod_eventcountdown/tmpl. They are: basic.php, circular.php and flipclock.php, these files's name as name of layout type in backend
When you choose layout type in backend, you create new folder in path: templates/{your template}/{html folder}/mod_eventcountdown and copy 1 file of these files as layout type you choosed and customize it
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Ha Pham.

More
7 years 1 month ago #9103 by Daniel Champagne
Replied by Daniel Champagne on topic Alternative Layout
I don't see a mod_eventcountdown folder in the templates/{your template}/{html folder}/ folder. I did add a custom.php page to the modules/mod_eventcountdown/tmpl folder. But when I select it in the alternative layout in the settings (advanced tab) it still references the standard layout selected on the module tab. Any other ideas?

More
7 years 1 month ago #9104 by Ha Pham
Replied by Ha Pham on topic Alternative Layout

ozlancer1 wrote: I don't see a mod_eventcountdown folder in the templates/{your template}/{html folder}/ folder. I did add a custom.php page to the modules/mod_eventcountdown/tmpl folder. But when I select it in the alternative layout in the settings (advanced tab) it still references the standard layout selected on the module tab. Any other ideas?

You don't understand what I mean,
a mod_eventcountdown folder in the templates/{your template}/{html folder} is a new folder you must create in your using template like as com_content in html folder
After that,you copy 3 our layout files in tmpl and paste to folder you created and customize which file as name as layout type you choose in backend

Time to create page: 0.269 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam