normal Changing backgrounds?

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #7154 by Ana Rchic
Replied by Ana Rchic on topic Re: Changing backgrounds?
I have purchased the package, downloaded and installed the template here:

pixelspowerandlight.com/otfd/
I would like the background to work something like the image I am attaching to this post. I'll come up with a background / cloud image once the code is working.

Thanks for your help.

Here is a link to the image I mentioed above. I could not attach it to this post for some reason.
pixelspowerandlight.com/images/OTFCD.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #7156 by Ana Rchic
Replied by Ana Rchic on topic Re: Changing backgrounds?
Sorry for the multitude of posts and reposts. I'm not sure what happened but maybe you can clean it up??

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

10 years 3 weeks ago #7159 by Trung Duong
Hello,

You should edit css file(layout.css arround line 32) and replace image for background with this code below:
Code:
body#ot-body { background: #e6edf1 url(../images/body.png) 0 0; color: #64696d; font-family: 'Segoe UI',Arial,Helvetica,'sans-serif'; font-size: 13px; }

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #7160 by Brett Thayre
How do i get a separate image to work at the bottom?

I am trying to use 2 different images..one at the top and a different one at the bottom. They will not be full length but instead approximately 1600 X 700 and use .png files so they fade out to the background color.

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #7161 by Trung Duong
if you can send me your ftp info and image background then i can help you easier.

My email address is: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

Time to create page: 0.243 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam