normal Ot_fashion * i dont can published the Polls module in the front?

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #1753 by Carlos Herrera
you can help me with the install the module polls?
and the module of Suscribe button

thanks
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by Carlos Herrera.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #1756 by Linh Robert
Hi,
Please provide us admin access to your site via email services(a)omegatheme.com and we can help you do it.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
11 years 9 months ago #1758 by Carlos Herrera
You can explain the process?
i need fix other websites
similar errors

More
11 years 9 months ago #1759 by Linh Robert
Hi,
We already install an Poll component and module, publish it at home right col. Also the mailing subscribe component and module and publish module at home right col.

Since you provide us normal administrator access so we can not view the site in offline state also can not do further configuration and styling. So you will do it your self.
(Remember that Joomla! 2.5 have no Poll component included.)

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32

More
11 years 8 months ago #1805 by Carlos Herrera
1. Its module Poll is very nice, thanks, but i would install in other 2 web, please you can give the link to download and install?

2. i would install in the web Adsense google ? i have in other websites, and the codes is working, i used the user name attribute only html, and is good, but in this template fashion not, your template have restriccions for java scripts or i need change parameters in the template?

Thanks so much for your help

More
11 years 8 months ago #1811 by Linh Robert
Hi,

1. Its module Poll is very nice, thanks, but i would install in other 2 web, please you can give the link to download and install?

That is:
www.joomace.net/downloads/acepolls/acepo...r-joomla-16/download

2. i would install in the web Adsense google ? i have in other websites, and the codes is working, i used the user name attribute only html, and is good, but in this template fashion not, your template have restriccions for java scripts or i need change parameters in the template?

The template will not restrict js because it also use js :-). And it will not effect Google Ads code. Please check to make sure you put the code at the right place :-)

Thanks.

Time to create page: 0.251 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam