normal How to Change currency to US $

More
11 years 7 months ago #2038 by Stephanie Crespo
Hello,

Where can i change the currency from Euro to US Dollar.
I was checking at tutorials, and its telling me to go to SHOP then VENDOR tab, BUT i dont have VENDOR TAB.

Please HELP.

Thank you in advance
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #2040 by Linh Robert
Hi,
Firstly, go to VM backend then go to "Shop" -> "Shop" then in "Additional Informations" area choose your country.

Secondly, go to "Configuration" -> "Currencies" and make sure your wanted currency (USD) is published.

Thirdly, go to products list. Edit your products and in "Product pricing" area, select the currency USD in the cost price.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #2042 by Stephanie Crespo
I just did all what you told me and nothing.
the USD is published
Country is selected in the country section and the product pricing states United States Dollar

In the website still shows Euro as the price

Attach you will see what i see in my store and the another virtuemart store.
The VENDOR tab is NOT showing in mine.

Thank you in advance
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by Stephanie Crespo.

More
11 years 7 months ago #2044 by Stephanie Crespo
I accidentally deleted the Euro currency :(
and now i get this error in the page

Currency is not formatted! Contact the administrator, if you are one go to http://**********.com/administrator/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=currency&task=edit&cid[]=47
Attention, couldnt find currency code in the table for id = 47

PLEASE HELP ME

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #2045 by Linh Robert

stephcrespo wrote: I accidentally deleted the Euro currency :(
and now i get this error in the page

Currency is not formatted! Contact the administrator, if you are one go to http://**********.com/administrator/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=currency&task=edit&cid[]=47
Attention, couldnt find currency code in the table for id = 47

PLEASE HELP ME

Please use phpMyAdmin to browse your database, then click to "SQL" to show the sql window, paste this sql code then submit to back to before delete sate.
Code:
INSERT INTO `PREFIX_virtuemart_currencies` (`virtuemart_currency_id`, `virtuemart_vendor_id`, `currency_name`, `currency_code_2`, `currency_code_3`, `currency_numeric_code`, `currency_exchange_rate`, `currency_symbol`, `currency_decimal_place`, `currency_decimal_symbol`, `currency_thousands`, `currency_positive_style`, `currency_negative_style`, `ordering`, `shared`, `published`, `created_on`, `created_by`, `modified_on`, `modified_by`, `locked_on`, `locked_by`) VALUES (47, 1, 'Euro', '', 'EUR', 978, 0.00000, '€', '2', ',', '', '{number} {symbol}', '{sign}{number} {symbol}', 0, 1, 1, '0000-00-00 00:00:00', 0, '0000-00-00 00:00:00', 0, '0000-00-00 00:00:00', 0); UPDATE `PREFIX_virtuemart_vendors` SET `vendor_currency`=144, `created_by`=0, `modified_by`=0; UPDATE `PREFIX_virtuemart_categories` SET `created_by`=0, `modified_by`=0; UPDATE `PREFIX_virtuemart_products` SET `created_by`=0, `modified_by`=0;

Where PREFIX is your table prefix.

After that, please retry configure. Please remember fill all required field in Shop configuration (include Additional Information and General User Information) first.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by Linh Robert.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stephanie Crespo

More
11 years 7 months ago #2046 by Stephanie Crespo
It WORKED!
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP!

Time to create page: 0.279 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam