normal Change of color of links of the tabs opened by the user in the top part of a tem

More
11 years 1 week ago - 11 years 6 days ago #4329 by Vlad Rusakov
Hello! Thank you for the previous answer. It really helped me. But now there was one more problem. In the top part of a template there are links which show a way of the user or open pages (that was more the clear link butterflies standing the small image. ) They became white color. Firebug shows that it is necessary to edit the typography.css file but having opened this file I saw that these links of green color as well as it is necessary. Prompt what file to edit that links again became green.
Just now I noticed that this problem is connected also with Shopping Cart. At a goods choice for its subsequent room in Shopping Cart there is a window which gives a choice to continue further a choice of goods or to pass to Shopping Cart. In this tab a choice began to remain or pass to Shopping Cart too white color. Below I also attach screenshot.
Thanks in advance. Yours faithfully Vlad

PS. For full understanding I provide screenshot in the attached file.

Attachment screenshotOmegaTheme.jpg not found

Attachment 01086fca-c67f-423c-b4fb-1fc488eb70dc.jpg not found

Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 6 days ago by Vlad Rusakov. Reason: There were new additions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

11 years 6 days ago #4336 by Trung Duong
I think you should submit your site here is better ;) so i can check on firebug too.

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
11 years 6 days ago #4342 by Vlad Rusakov

More
11 years 6 days ago #4343 by Vlad Rusakov
Thanks I understood. There was a Red Css file
Tell and whether it is possible to update Virtuemart. I ask because when updating on the version 2.0.20b at me the material in the mod_ot_custom_virtuemart_product module began to be displayed not correctly

More
11 years 5 days ago #4356 by Trung Duong
So you should not update it ;) cause that module would be updated later from us.

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vlad Rusakov

Time to create page: 0.291 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam