normal How to install russian language?

More
11 years 3 months ago #3105 by Alexey Gorislavskiy
I know, where i can download language pack :huh: .
In the first post, i said:
"I try to install language for different versions through Install->Upload Package File. Doesn't work.
What i need to do to solve that problem?"
Any version of language pack doesn't install on this teamplate. That is problem (not only russian, you can't change language to any different language).

Can you help me? I want to buy another template (OT ceramic) to my second shop B) . But it's sadly, if OT templates can't work with one (english) language only. :unsure:
Try to change, and you'll see it.
that's my site
akti.biz/administrator/
login:admin
pass:12345

I repeat, it's pure OT teamplate, without any changes after install.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

11 years 3 months ago #3106 by Trung Duong
Hello,

Please check your folder permission first, cause i try install any other extensions but it's failed.

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.232 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam