normal MegaMenu messes up the whole site..

More
10 years 10 months ago #4775 by Gary Sumpter
www.garyswebsite.co.uk/dc/

I have simply removed the menu items that were in the demo and replaced with my own, that part was fine, but when I add submenu items, the result is as per the link above.

Advice?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

10 years 10 months ago #4779 by Trung Duong
Hello,

I think you should reinstall demo site and just EDIT menu items.

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #4784 by Linh Robert

garysumpter wrote: www.garyswebsite.co.uk/dc/

I have simply removed the menu items that were in the demo and replaced with my own, that part was fine, but when I add submenu items, the result is as per the link above.

Advice?

Please see 2 examples below.

Example1: This is a simple example and you will know where to choose grouping the sub menu items in a colum.

Assume that you want create columns like this:

Then menu tree will looks like this:
Home
|— Beez 2 (Create Column: YES; Column Width: 200; Load module: No)
|—|— Typography Beez 2
|—|— Home Page Beez 2
|— Beez5 (Create Column: YES; Column Width: 200; Load module: No)
|—|— Typography Beez5
|—|— Home Page Beez5
|— Atomic (Create Column: YES; Column Width: 200; Load module: No)
|—|— Typography Atomic
|—|— Home Page Atomic

Example2: See the OT HomeECO demo. This example show you how to load a module in a menu item. So we can load a menu module there.

Menu items tree:

Bathroom (Alias: bathroom)
|— Custom Menu 1 (Alias: custom-menu-1) (Create Column: YES; Column Width: 200; Load module: YES; Module id: ID of a module which load Custom menu 1)
|— Custom Menu 4 (Alias: custom-menu-4) (Create Column: YES; Column Width: 200; Load module: YES; Module id: ID of a module which load Custom menu 4)
|— Custom Menu 2 (Alias: custom-menu-2) (Create Column: YES; Column Width: 200; Load module: YES; Module id: ID of a module which load Custom menu 2)
|— Custom Menu 5 (Alias: custom-menu-5) (Create Column: YES; Column Width: 200; Load module: YES; Module id: ID of a module which load Custom menu 5)
|— Custom Menu 3 (Alias: custom-menu-3) (Create Column: YES; Column Width: 200; Load module: YES; Module id: ID of a module which load Custom menu 3)
|— Custom Menu (Alias: custom-menu) (Create Column: YES; Column Width: 200; Load module: YES; Module id: ID of a Custom HTML module)

Hope these help
Thanks!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket www.omegatheme.com/member/
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by Linh Robert.

More
10 years 10 months ago #4955 by Gary Sumpter
How do you choose the colour of the strip under the menu? I thought it was automatic but its not..

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #4960 by Linh Robert
Hi,
the background color for the menu item can be changed/customed in admin (Menu item edit, OT Menu options) but the strip color (this case, is the border color) can only be customed via customs.css.

Edit customs.css to change to meet your need.

you can change the menu item class suffix (Link Type Options > Link CSS Style) and then change border color for it via customs.css (please see backend menu item edit page and see customs.css, from line ~ 48, to know how)

Thanks!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket www.omegatheme.com/member/
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by Linh Robert.

Time to create page: 0.289 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam