normal Problems with installing ot_ishoebox

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #2084 by Adil Seyrek
Hi all,

I'm trying hard to install the ishoebox template on joomla 2.5.4 but at least after installing the VM extension problems start. Can you tell me If I also have to install the original virtuemart package in order to get this work? If yes, which version? Your help will be highly appreciated.
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by Adil Seyrek.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #2092 by Linh Robert
Hi,
Could you tell us what error when you install extensions and what extensions get problems?
Please give us some screenshots so we can see the problems.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #2132 by Adil Seyrek
I managed to install the template using the demo package now. Still making the necessary adjustments I recognized a bug, which also appears in the demo installation at: demo.omegatheme.com/ .

After selecting another size for an item, the price of the item selected appears doubled and you can't buy the item for a single price.

Can you please provide a solution for that?

Thank you!
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by Adil Seyrek.

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #2143 by Linh Robert

aseyrek wrote: I managed to install the template using the demo package now. Still making the necessary adjustments I recognized a bug, which also appears in the demo installation at: demo.omegatheme.com/ .

After selecting another size for an item, the price of the item selected appears doubled and you can't buy the item for a single price.

Can you please provide a solution for that?

Thank you!

Hi,
Please edit all your products and in "Product pricing" area, line "Cost Price", choose the Currency is Euro.
(cost price, base price, final price, etc. must have the same currency)

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by Linh Robert.

Time to create page: 1.822 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam