normal OT Banner Slider Links

More
9 years 10 months ago #7686 by Polina Chekmareva
I can not find where to insert the banner links for OT Banner Slider, please help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

9 years 10 months ago #7690 by Trung Duong
Replied by Trung Duong on topic OT Banner Slider Links
Dear Polina,

To add image for banner slider, you should upload image to a folder on your web server then you can config the path to that folder in OT Banner configuration page in backend. You should upload image size to match with your configuration value.

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
9 years 10 months ago #7691 by Polina Chekmareva
Thanks, I downloaded the images already, but I can not find how to insert links associated with this images. I need to make so that when you click on the image slideshow1 - loaded that page of my site,that I want to show.

More
9 years 10 months ago #7695 by Trung Duong
Replied by Trung Duong on topic OT Banner Slider Links
Hi,

I think you should open a ticket and send FTP info and Joomla admin to our support team, then we will check your request and help you.(we don't work thru weekend)

Best regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

Time to create page: 0.308 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam