normal "Check Out Now" button not working in IE

More
10 years 5 months ago #6117 by Calum Liptrot
Hi,

I have the site working fine in FF and Chrome but in IE10 when you have added something to cart and you are viewing the cart the "Check Out Now" button does not work?

Please help as I want to launch the site soon and I have a big problem if IE users can't buy from the site.

Many thanks

www.ionic-balance.com/new

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

10 years 5 months ago #6121 by Trung Duong
I've just checked with IE10 and it's working fine. Can you delete your browser cache and cookie ?

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
10 years 5 months ago #6123 by Calum Liptrot
Hi,

Here is more detail about the problem:

You can add products to the cart, choose shipping and payment method but when you click "check out now" to confirm the order nothing happens. I am using IE 10.

Please could you check again?

Many thanks

Time to create page: 0.246 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam