normal Add Link to Category Pictures

More
7 years 10 months ago #8670 by Basheer Noorgat
Hi

stitchkraft.co.za/online-store

How do I add links to the category pictures so that it takes me to the category products,
At the moment, if your click the category picture nothing happens. (The link works only for the title text)

Thank you.

Basheer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #8673 by Kiên
Replied by Kiên on topic Add Link to Category Pictures
Hi

Please replace code on path: root / templates/ot_keila/html/com_virtuemart/sublayouts/categories.php line from 79 to 83

replace
Code:
<div class="ot-cat-image"> <?php // if ($category->ids) { echo $category->images[0]->displayMediaThumb("",false); //} ?> </div>
width
Code:
<div class="ot-cat-image"> <a href="<?php echo $caturl ?>" title="<?php echo $category->category_name ?>"> <?php // if ($category->ids) { echo $category->images[0]->displayMediaThumb("",false); //} ?> </a> </div>

there is a small note, Keila template is free, but when you use should be removed "Designed by OmegaTheme" footer.
We probably will not support you if do not have it on the site, because we have a policy for removing this, please refer to "Remove copyright or brand information" www.omegatheme.com/member/signup/additional

Regards,
Kien
The following user(s) said Thank You: Basheer Noorgat

More
7 years 10 months ago #8675 by Basheer Noorgat
Dear Sir,

Thank you.
It is now working.

I have added Omegatheme Copyright notice to the site.

Regards
Basheer

Time to create page: 0.242 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam