normal Contact module and Main Menu

More
11 years 11 months ago #1179 by FABRICIO LEANDRO RABELO RICARDO
I disabled the joomla editor, and in contact module I put this code:

<form action=" www.veses.com.br/cgi-sys/formmail.pl " method="post">
<div class="contacform"><form method="post"> <label>Seu e-mail</label>
<div class="email"><input class="femail" size="28" type="text" /></div>
<label>Mensagem</label>
<div class="message"><textarea class="fcomment" cols="22" rows="3"></textarea></div>
<p><input class="button submit" type="submit" value="Submit" /></p>
</form></div>

But the Joomla remove this part of code when I save:
action=" www.veses.com.br/cgi-sys/formmail.pl "

How can I fix that?

Without that code, my form does not work

My site is:
www.veses.com.br/index.php

And other thing.

When I pass the mouse over main menu, the text disapear

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #1180 by Linh Robert
Hi,
1. For the module which contain code, you can try using this module (attached).
Install it, then in edit page, paste that code into the HTML textarea in the param area, then choose NOT in clean html code option.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

This module for Joomla! 1.5 but if you need, you can change something in code to make it native 1.7 or 2.5 if necessary.

The menu hover, I think the color problem. You can use firebug to check the menu item element when hover to see what hover color and can change to the right color. Also check other css attributes. It is better if I can see your site and figure it out in more detail.

Thanks for using our products!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/
Attachments:

More
11 years 11 months ago #1181 by FABRICIO LEANDRO RABELO RICARDO
.I'm using Joomla 2.5.1, I installed mod_rawhtml.zip, but there is not a field in the module to I put the code, How do I configure the module?

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #1185 by Linh Robert
Hi,
As I said "This module for Joomla! 1.5 but if you need, you can change something in code to make it native 1.7 or 2.5 if necessary.".

You need modify the xml file to make its params work with Joomla 2.5.

I also change it to Joomla 2.5 and attached here.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Cheer!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by Linh Robert.

More
11 years 11 months ago #1190 by FABRICIO LEANDRO RABELO RICARDO
.It didn't work, the text field cleaned all, I choose "no" to the three options: Clean JS / Clean CSS / Clean HTML

More
11 years 11 months ago #1191 by Linh Robert
Hi,
sorry there is a mistake. There is filter declaration missing in xml file.

So, in file mod_rawhtml.xml, please change this line:
Code:
<field name="raw_html" type="textarea" default="" label="HTML" description="Add any Html or Javascript Here. Eg: Google Adsense Code, Copy and Paste Scripts" cols="65" rows="30" />

to:
Code:
<field name="raw_html" type="textarea" filter="raw" default="" label="HTML" description="Add any Html or Javascript Here. Eg: Google Adsense Code, Copy and Paste Scripts" cols="65" rows="30" />

Time to create page: 0.305 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam