normal Version of Mbox for multi sub-domains inside 1 domain

More
10 years 11 months ago #4932 by Vladislav Bulatov
Hello,

I need install MBox template for several subdomain of my website - for instrance muzpro.info, and: library.muzpro.info, en.muzpro.info, ru.muzpro.info. What version will support it? FREE, SINGLE or STANDART?
Project in area of music art and uncommercial...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #4939 by Linh Robert
Hi,
This is a paid template ( see here for more details )

So you can purchase SINGLE plan to download this template .
Or you can purchase higher membership plan to be able download more templates and saving your money.

Thanks!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
10 years 11 months ago #4950 by Vladislav Bulatov
Mr, you didn't understood me. I am ask WHAT VERSION MBox support several subdomain of my website - for instrance muzpro.info, and: library.muzpro.info, en.muzpro.info, ru.muzpro.info. What version will support it? FREE, SINGLE support it? Or STANDART and higher only?

More
10 years 11 months ago #4954 by Linh Robert
Hi,
It is clearly that you can purchase SINGLE theme and then download MBox install it in different sub-domains of muzpro.info. We do not limit the number of sub-domains you use.

And it is not Free for this template.

The difference between SINGLE and higher plan is: SINGLE plan allows you download 1 template only BUT higher plan allows you download more than one templates and longer time of support.

That's it :-)

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
10 years 11 months ago #4957 by Vladislav Bulatov
Now you have completely answered my question. Thank you! ;)

Time to create page: 0.248 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam