normal Installing OTMbox template on joomla 2.5.18

More
10 years 1 month ago #7268 by Babylon Academy
Hello
I have purchased a standard membeship few days ago and having difficulties installing the template I downloaded (OTMBOX) but when I try to install on joomla 2.5.18 it take s along time and them I get this error message;
The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Ehen I tried with a different template it was installed successfully. I am using firefox 27.0.1 browser.
You help is greatly appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

10 years 1 month ago #7277 by Trung Duong
Hello,

You're installing template(OT_Mbox_Joomla_Template_Installer.zip) only or quickstart (OT_Mbox_Quickstart_Demo_Package.zip) package ?

I think you need to set the greater value of upload_max_filesize and post_max_size in your php.in

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.259 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam