normal Problem with double links

More
11 years 9 months ago #1647 by Helen Mayhem
Hi i have a problem with displaing the links of mega mini news module.
In settings i've shown to display module on all pages. But the links have a different path from each menu for examlpe:
hitreeworkers.ru/9-poslednie-sobytiya/51...stushchee-iz-kryshi/
____
and the same article showing when i'm clicking on (ex. "about company" page)but with the different link:
hitreeworkers.ru/o-kompanii/9-poslednie-...stushchee-iz-kryshi/
_______
I want to display as it showing in live demo.
i need to display all the news by static link only from main page, even when i clicking another page the path from news must be damainname.ru/category/item#1 (item#2 item#3, ect.)
___
How can i build it?

Thanks.

PS: sorry for my bad english i'm a Russian

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #1654 by Linh Robert
Hi,
This is the Itemid problem - a common problem when you use Joomla!. One solution is add additional Itemid via parameters.

I want to display as it showing in live demo.
i need to display all the news by static link only from main page, even when i clicking another page the path from news must be damainname.ru/category/item#1 (item#2 item#3, ect.)

Very sorry that it depends on SEF of Joomla! or sef component. We just use JRoute of Joomla! core to build the links.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Helen Mayhem

More
11 years 9 months ago #1660 by Helen Mayhem
I've fixed the problem.
in modules\mod_megamininews\tmpl\default.php instead
<a href="<?php echo $item->link; ?>"></a>
i've put these link:
<a href="<?php echo $item->category_alias,'/', $item->alias; ?>">
maybe it's wrong bur it works :cheer:
I've not inserted $id for categories and items because i've turn it off displaying id in url

Time to create page: 0.270 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam