normal Thumbnail Help Please

More
12 years 3 months ago #339 by Jimmy Mackay
I can not figure out how to match the correct thumbnails to the corresponding article that they belong to. Can you please teach me where to upload the images and how to link the articles to the correct thumbnails?

Thank you so much
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #342 by Linh Robert

jmmmkay wrote: I can not figure out how to match the correct thumbnails to the corresponding article that they belong to. Can you please teach me where to upload the images and how to link the articles to the correct thumbnails?

Thank you so much

Hi jmmmkay,
This module will get the first found image in the article's content (intro text of article if there is have readmore break) if the "show thumbnail" option is selected "Yes".
If there is no image in article, the default image will be used. The default image is set in "default image path" and you can change.

If you don't know how to upload or insert image to article, please read the Joomla document here: Insert image to article .

Thanks for using our products!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.217 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam