normal thumbs always the same

More
12 years 1 month ago #693 by katya nast
I red all threads on this forum but can't solve the problem.
The thumbnail for all articles is the same - default.
But all articles's contents has different images.
Please help me again!
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #696 by Linh Robert
Hi,
Please re-download the file and re-install it. Please remember to put image in intro-text part (if you use readmore break).

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
12 years 1 month ago #700 by katya nast
Unfortunately doesn't work. The image is in the top of article, the first element of it.
Introtext Limit = 500.
Show Thumbnails = Yes.
What is "readmore break"? Is it special character in the article?

More
12 years 1 month ago #702 by Linh Robert
Sorry, a mistake.
Could your try re-download again and install?
If you can't let image show, give us your administrator access via services(a)omegatheme.com

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32

More
12 years 4 weeks ago #888 by Ross Bartholomew
I have trtied to download this module but every time I click on the file link a window pops up asking me to log in but I am already logged in and even if I try again by using my login details it doesn't work.

I also just get the default image thumbnail although there are images in the actual articles that should be used.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #896 by Linh Robert
Hi,
The fisrt thing, when click to download link of all our products, for security reason, you need re-type your username and password again to start download. Sorry about this inconvenience. :-)

The second thing, you can search solutions in this forum since there is many answer. But I will re-answer this.
This module will get the image from the intro-text part of articles. So if you put image after the readmore line break, it can not get image and will display the default image.

Let try download the latest version and retry to put image at the top part of article.

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.336 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam