normal Image linke to a separate linkadress

More
11 years 11 months ago #1260 by Friedrich Götz
how can i link the image in the slideshow and the text?
I make a textlink and an imaglink in joomla but doesnt work in the slideshow.

how can i make this worked?

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #1262 by Linh Robert
Hi,
It is support link to the article detail only, the link will be put automatically into the title heading of articles in slide.

It filter and remove any html tag from text so the short desc text will not have link, the image also rebuild with the src attribute only, so image will have not link. All this for safe for website layout.

If you want to put link to image and text of slideshow, you may try some other slideshow or modify this module as you want.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
11 years 11 months ago #1312 by Friedrich Götz
Thanks for your answer,

can you do this for money as a job?

best regard

friedrich götz

More
11 years 11 months ago #1313 by Linh Robert
Yes certainly.
You can email to services(a)omegatheme.com to tell us about your requirements (include screenshot with comments also good).

Thanks for interest!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

Time to create page: 0.326 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam