normal Tabs between products

More
11 years 4 months ago #2769 by Julia Baskakova
Hello please tell me ...
I bought you a template for Joomla 2.5 with virtuemart store. Following problem:
When I view the goods and leaf through the tabs. When you switch to another product, the new product does not open on the first tab, and from that which was in the previous product.
I would like to transition to another commodity opened the first tab with a picture, a brief description and click add to cart.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

11 years 4 months ago #2784 by Trung Duong
Please post your issue into that template box, so we can easy help you and please include your url or screenshot too

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.228 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam