normal OT News only displaying one article

More
11 years 8 months ago #2017 by dustin hill
Hi there,

I recently installed this module and I think it's really great.

However I have the number of item set to "4" yet i'm only getting one article listed that's in the selected category. I'm 100% sure that I have more then one article in that selected category, and i'm curious if i'm missing a setting?

I have the columns set to 2, featured set to "show", authors set to "Anyone", and order set to "recently added"

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #2020 by Linh Robert
Hi,
Please make sure all articles in that category have the access "Public".

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
11 years 8 months ago #2066 by dustin hill
Yes, all articles have public access. I've even tried switching up articles to see if it's the individual article and all other articles work fine. But only one will show up at a time.

More
11 years 8 months ago #2078 by Linh Robert
Hi,
If possible, please provide us admin access via email services(a)omegatheme.com and we can help you check it.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

Time to create page: 0.306 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam