normal OT News - miss the action from read more

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #613 by BC Goeman
Ok now it is working !!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

But its only working if I set Search Engine friendly urls on NO
Also the other options must set on NO otherwise I get the blank wit red page with this text

500 - View is not found [name, type, prefix]: 12journaal, html, contentView

One Other question:

The page is opening in een new page now, that very nice!.
But is it possible to get on this new page the Category and Article Title again on the top of the page? Instead of these it see the word Articles above coming on... I did not use that word anywhere..Why is that showing, do you think?
Also the front-placed picture again on the new page would be nice..
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by BC Goeman.
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #617 by Linh Robert
Hi,

But its only working if I set Search Engine friendly urls on NO

Maybe some configurations not right or suitable. We tested with SEF enable ok. Also, if you need please send us admin access and we can check this.

Also the other options must set on NO otherwise I get the blank wit red page with this text
500 - View is not found [name, type, prefix]: 12journaal, html, contentView

If you turn Use URL rewriting on please make sure mod_rewrite supported.

But is it possible to get on this new page the Category and Article Title again on the top of the page? Instead of these it see the word Articles above coming on... I did not use that word anywhere..Why is that showing, do you think?

You may need read more and more on docs.joomla.org about this.

Thanks!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
12 years 1 month ago #797 by John Conley
I am also trying to have my articles open in a new page instead of below all the categories and have a quick question.

When I setup the menus as below:

1. Create a hidden menu and add a menu item called "journaal" - for example. I call it hidden menu because we don't publish the module of that menu on front-end, just create and publish menu and menu-item.

Q: When I add the menu item to the hidden menu what menu type should I be using?

Thanks!

More
12 years 1 month ago #808 by Linh Robert

jec24 wrote: I am also trying to have my articles open in a new page instead of below all the categories and have a quick question.

When I setup the menus as below:

1. Create a hidden menu and add a menu item called "journaal" - for example. I call it hidden menu because we don't publish the module of that menu on front-end, just create and publish menu and menu-item.

Q: When I add the menu item to the hidden menu what menu type should I be using?

Thanks!

Hi,
You can use any type you want (eg: an single article view or a category view ) because we just need the id of that menu item to put to module parameter. Then at module we choose not display module at that page (that menu item) in menu assignment.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

Time to create page: 0.331 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam