normal Menu Overlap

More
11 years 6 months ago #2284 by Sanjay Kumar
Menu Overlap was created by Sanjay Kumar
Hi

When i try clicking the thumbnail of a tshirt , i get a popup of the enlarged image, but this pop-up is overlapped by the main menutext...how do i prevent this?

Also how do i change the fav icon and the text that appears on the browser tab heading "Welcome to OT-PArel"?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #2291 by Linh Robert
Replied by Linh Robert on topic Re: Menu Overlap
Hi,
For the popup,
Please edit layout.css at about line 26, find the code ò
Code:
.ot-wrap {...}
and add position, z-index as bellow:
Code:
.ot-wrap { margin: 0 auto; position: relative; width: 100%; z-index: 0; }

The favicon, replace one in /templates/ot_parelstore/
The Browser title, please change in the "Page display option" in the menu item Home edit page.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket www.omegatheme.com/member/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sanjay Kumar

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #2299 by Sanjay Kumar
Replied by Sanjay Kumar on topic Re: Menu Overlap
Damn you guys are good! A million thanks for helping out non-techy peeps like myself...

1.If you visit gokkamakka.com/poda/ you could see that the slideshow arrows are not vertically centered properly. Solution?

2.There is this weird white space between the banner and the new arrivals slideshow. How do i remove it?

3.When you click on large, after clicking on the shop menu link, a list of thumnails appear. Now i don't want the pop-up to appear when i click on the thumbnail, instead i want the user to be taken to the corresponding products page (similar to the product details button). How do i do this?

Also, any other suggestions/tips you had in mind when you went through my site in progress? :)
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by Sanjay Kumar. Reason: Forgot to add a line

More
11 years 6 months ago #2303 by Linh Robert
Replied by Linh Robert on topic Re: Menu Overlap

1.If you visit gokkamakka.com/poda/ you could see that the slideshow arrows are not vertically centered properly. Solution?

2.There is this weird white space between the banner and the new arrivals slideshow. How do i remove it?

Please add more images, and in the slideshow module backend configuration, please set the height parameter to match your images (It seem still 500px height while your images 400px height.)

3.When you click on large, after clicking on the shop menu link, a list of thumnails appear. Now i don't want the pop-up to appear when i click on the thumbnail, instead i want the user to be taken to the corresponding products page (similar to the product details button). How do i do this?

Please search on forum since we have many answer like this. The solution is: modify the category template layout to change the image to have an anchor with link to product detail page (same the title link)

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
11 years 6 months ago #2304 by Sanjay Kumar
i tried placing this code in the default.php file under category.. It still shows the pop up and not the details page. Please help.

<div class="product-image">
<?php
$image = $product->images[0]->displayMediaThumb('class="browseProductImage" border="0" title="'.$product->product_name.'" ',true,'');
echo '<a href="'.$product->link.'" title="'.$product->product_name.'" >'.$image.'</a>';
?>
</div>

More
11 years 6 months ago #2305 by Sanjay Kumar
IM ALMOST DONE with the changes thanks to your extended help. I would like to insert a border with white fill behind the body and banner so that the black is not visible (i've marked these in the attachment). How do i do this?

Thanks in advance
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.272 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam