normal problem with languages

More
11 years 4 months ago #2828 by juan alberto leon
I installed the template and then in Administration > "Install languages" I have installed the spanish language, but now I have enough problems, when i want to add a category or new product.... show the next error: "

vmError: exeSortSearchListQuery Table 'comoench_nutypet.nutypet_virtuemart_products_es_es' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS l.`virtuemart_product_id` FROM `nutypet_virtuemart_products_es_es` as l JOIN `nutypet_virtuemart_products` AS p using (`virtuemart_product_id`) group by p.`virtuemart_product_id` ORDER BY product_name DESC LIMIT 0, 10
vmError: exeSortSearchListQuery Table 'comoench_nutypet.nutypet_virtuemart_categories_es_es' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT c.`virtuemart_category_id`, l.`category_description`, l.`category_name`, c.`ordering`, c.`published`, cx.`category_child_id`, cx.`category_parent_id`, c.`shared` FROM `nutypet_virtuemart_categories_es_es` l JOIN `nutypet_virtuemart_categories` AS c using (`virtuemart_category_id`) LEFT JOIN `nutypet_virtuemart_category_categories` AS cx ON l.`virtuemart_category_id` = cx.`category_child_id` WHERE cx.`category_parent_id` = 0 ORDER BY category_name ASC"

What happens?? what I have to do?... why doesn't exist this tables??? no category, no products, payment methods, doesn't exist any table to es_es why?... help me please

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #2854 by Linh Robert
Hi,
You also need setup Multilingual shop by adding Spanish into the Multilingual shop option (in Configuration page of Virtuemart). After that the table *es_ES will be created for save the translated categories , products, etc.

You also need make sure Spanish is active in the countries list to have the multilingual shop setup success.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket www.omegatheme.com/member/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.252 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam