normal version problem

More
11 years 11 months ago #1080 by Sunil Arora
version problem was created by Sunil Arora
I had downloaded the joomla 2.5 OT Realist template but it has joomla 1.7
please help me how i get 2.5?
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

11 years 11 months ago #1084 by Trung Duong
Replied by Trung Duong on topic Re: version problem
Hello,

It works fine with Joomla 2.5 also.

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

More
11 years 8 months ago #1621 by Rory Manning
Replied by Rory Manning on topic Re: version problem
I have a question too about the version I am trying to install. The files in the zip file show 1.5 and 1.7.

The server is currently running ver. 1.5.15. The Administrator Joomla Extension - Install/Uninstall allows me to select the Mega-Realist....zip file and starts the upload. The upload is slow but is does complete. However, I do not get the customary "Success Instal Mesage" ... instead, it joes goes back to the 1.5.16 Joomla control panel and the uploaded template does not show up in the Extensions / Template Manager List.

I've asked the server manager to upgrade to Joomla 2.5 in hopes this will solve the problem. Any other suggestions will be appreciated.

More
11 years 8 months ago #1622 by Rory Manning
Replied by Rory Manning on topic Re: version problem
The problem I listed earlier is likely a server error and not a problem with the template.

I see the reply that the template should work in 1.5 / 1.7 or 2.5. The downloadable zip works with all three. Is that correct?

More
11 years 8 months ago #1625 by Linh Robert
Replied by Linh Robert on topic Re: version problem

I see the reply that the template should work in 1.5 / 1.7 or 2.5. The downloadable zip works with all three. Is that correct?

Hi,
The folder Joomla 1.5 for Joomla! 1.5, the folder Joomla 1.7 for Joomla! 1.7 and Joomla 2.5 for Joomla! 2.5.
Please choose the appropriate version.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
11 years 8 months ago #1628 by Carlos Herrera
Replied by Carlos Herrera on topic Re: version problem
I have the similar problem with the versions... im working all in the 2.5 you can create one link or section to 2.5 or up... is confused.. and your details show is 2.5 and not is...
thanks so much for your help...

Time to create page: 0.272 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam