normal Help with Main Body and Spacking

More
11 years 8 months ago #1816 by Rory Manning
I've enjoyed working with the OTRealist Pro template. I'm a novice (previous designs using Joomla 1.5 and JoomlaShack templates) and I have learned very much about 2.5 and editable style sheets and php files. I have two things I can't figure out.

How do I get rid of the large HOME in the main body position (featured-listing module position...HOME) and how do I control the spacing between the featured-listing, left (OT Mini Tab) and right (menu) positions. I would like to have the right (menu module) to appear further to the right with more padding between each. A picture is attached.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #1817 by Rory Manning

Attachment OmegaThemeQuestion.jpg not found

Here is the picture for my previous post.
Attachments:

More
11 years 8 months ago #1823 by Rory Manning
I think I figured out the problem, but not how to solve it yet. I need to increase the width of the main article. Does that require a change in the CSS or HTML? Sorry if my questions seem amateurish.

More
11 years 8 months ago #1824 by Linh Robert
Hi,
In the backend template parameter, you can change the width of most right column (right), the second column (left) and therefor the width of main = total width (template width) - right width - left width.

It is better if we can see your site, so can figure it out in details

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
11 years 8 months ago #1863 by Rory Manning
Thank you. I was able to adjust the spacing in the left and right module. I can't figure out how to remove the large HOME appearing at the top of the main article on the home page in the Featured Properties. It does not appear on any other articles that occupy the main space.

The site is mhlistings.com

Thank you.

More
11 years 8 months ago #1864 by Linh Robert

roryman wrote: Thank you. I was able to adjust the spacing in the left and right module. I can't figure out how to remove the large HOME appearing at the top of the main article on the home page in the Featured Properties. It does not appear on any other articles that occupy the main space.

The site is mhlistings.com

Thank you.

Hi,
You can try find it in menu item Home parameter (eg: Menu manager -> your main menu -> Home).
At the menu item Home edit page, try find in the right area.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

Time to create page: 0.275 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam