normal Install Restaurant Demo Version on GoDaddy

More
11 years 9 months ago #1620 by Andrew McJannett-Smith
Hi

I want to be able to get a Restaurant website up and running fast, I can install the Template but not the full demo template, I am rather new to Joomla and have not had any issues customizing a CarbonLab template for my own website.

Can you please advise me on how to be able to get to the full demo stage so I can customize that to speed up development, as I need the 3 columns and the standard template seems dificult for a newbie like me to configure.

If you need access to my website backend or GoDaddy, just email me and I will give you access.

Regards

Andrew

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #1624 by Linh Robert
Hi,
You can email information to email services(a)omegatheme.com and we will help you.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
11 years 9 months ago #1632 by Carlos Herrera
I can help you...

More
11 years 9 months ago #1634 by Andrew McJannett-Smith
I have emailed you at services@ so you should have the logon details for the website.

Let me know if you need Godaddy details.

Thanks

Andrew

More
11 years 9 months ago #1635 by Andrew McJannett-Smith
Thanks

I will see how linh_omg gets on, but I appreciate the offer, I may take you up on it.

Regards

Andrew

Time to create page: 0.271 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam